Whether it’s your business’ seminar, an industry lunch-and-learn, or even your own wedding, Joshua Lisec is the guy people call to turn potential attendees into actual attendees. His six-plus years and 45 different industries worth of experience as a copywriter and content marketer has proven his ability to inspire people to ACT NOW.
With the right words, you create the right emotions. And with the right emotions, you motivate people to take action.
That means more (paying!) attendees at your seminars, more prospective customers at your lunch-and-learns, and more friends and family to cheer you on (and cry happy tears) at your wedding.
3 super-important reasons businesses choose Joshua to market their events
1. Joshua has a proven track record of turning “Maybe later…” leads into “OMG YES!!!” customers. (Testimonials)
2. He understands the fine art of keeping upcoming events top-of-mind without annoying potential attendees. The result? More “I’m in!” responses, fewer “Leave me alone!” spam complaints.
3. He’s a #1 bestselling ghostwriter – which means he knows how to tell a darn good story in different voices, different styles, and for different industries.
Event Marketing & Promotion Services
Email Campaigns, Social Media & Search Ads, Mail Invitations, Phone Scripts, Promoted Listings, Registration & Confirmation Web Pages | Starting at $500
3 happily-ever-after reasons lovebirds choose Joshua For their wedding invitations
1. Joshua knows how to turn “What if we did this, or put this here?!” ideas into elegantly simple designs that future wives and husbands are thrilled to send out.
2. He works with clients in the wedding industry, so he “gets” everything that goes into planning a ceremony-for-the-ages.
3. He was a spouse-to-be, too! (He married his best friend in a Traditional Celtic ceremony and wrote the minister’s script himself.)
Save-the-Date and Invitation Design | Starting at $400
Includes Consultation with Future Bride & Groom, all Content for Invitations, 3 First Draft Designs to choose from, and Unlimited Revisions of the Final Draft
Save-The-Date and Wedding Invitation printing | Starting at $49 for 100 invitations
Includes invitations and envelopes with multiple sizes and styles available
- Akuafoil (Silver Ink)
- Brown Craft
- Faux Silk
- Natural Uncoated Stock
- Raised Foil
- Rounded Corners