Photographers are invited to utilize a fully-equipped studio at The Event Connections Dayton location for any type of photography. Space can be reserved by members of The Event Connections, other local photographers, and photography students and features remote strobe lights, windows for natural light, backdrops, props, and more. If you’re new to our studio, we require a 30 minute scheduled “introduction” so that you’ll know how everything works before your client arrives!
The Studio at The Event Connections is offered to both Members of The Event Connections, and to Non-Members at the following rates. The use of all equipment in the studio, including lighting, is always included! Please note that Members of The Event Connections will automatically receive a discount when booking studio time.
Member & Non-Member Fees
|Full Day (10 a.m. – 9 p.m.)||$200||$250|
While we want to create as friendly an environment as possible, there are some rules to using the Studio at The Event Connections.
- ~ Photographers must pay for their studio time prior to using the studio. In order to confirm and hold a reservation, all rental fees, plus any required deposits must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- ~ Photographers must sign a studio rental agreement prior to using the studio.
- ~ Photographers are responsible for the studio and its equipment. Any missing or damaged equipment not reported to The Event Connections prior to a photography session may be charged to the photographer on the card used to book the studio.
- ~ Clients of photographers must sign a Hold Harmless Agreement prior to using the studio.
- ~ All photographers must be over 18 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- ~ All photographers must schedule a 30-minute orientation meeting prior to their first session.
- ~ Please be prompt. You’ll need to consider the time that you need to set up and tear down in the hours that you book. You’ll also want to remind your clients to be prompt.
Book your session
Booking your session can be done online and is as simple as telling us the time(s) you’re interested in using the studio. If you are a client of a photographer, please let your photographer know that he or she is welcome to book space with us!
Once you book your session, we’ll be in touch with you to make arrangements for payment and provide you with your contract.
Important! Please remember that only the photographer can book a photo session. If you are a client of a photographer, please contact your photographer and let him or her know that you would like to use our studio for your session.